Dual Display Bench Digital Multimeter, High Performance, 50000 Count, True RMS, Auto, Manual Range
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- 14 measurement functions including capacitance & temperature
- Data Logger with 50,000 reading non-volatile memory
- LAN (LXI Class C), USB & GPIB standard
- 50,000 readings/sec. @ 4-1/2 digits to the PC
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5-1/2 digits to the PC
- 30 PPM 1 year Basic DC accuracy
- LAN, USB & GPIB standard
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2-wire and 4-wire resistance, frequency, period, continuity, and diode test
- 1 Million reading memory
- Analogue level and pre/post triggering
Industrial, Maintenance & Repair, Test & Measurement
Test lead kit with probes and, SMT attachments, calibration, certificate, power cord, and USB, interface cable. Product Reference CD-ROM with soft documentation and software: Programmer's Reference Help, Quick Start Tutorial, User's Guide, Service Guide, Programming Examples, IntuiLink for Multimeters, LabVIEW and IVI-COM drivers.