Evaluation Board, Blackfin SDP-B, USB 2.0 Interface to PC, 32MB SDRAM
- It has Analog Devices ADSP-BF527 Blackfin processor
- Its core performance is up to 600MHz
- It has 5Mb of internal RAM memory
- It supports 32Mb flash memory, consist of Numonyx M29W320EB or Numonyx M25P32
- It supports 256Mb/32MB SDRAM memory, consist of Micron MT48LC16M16A2P-6A 16Mb x 16bits
- Peripherals exposed are SPI, SPORT, TWI/I2C, GPIO, PPI, Asynchronous parallel, Timers
Automotive, Security, Test & Measurement, Motor Drive & Control, Automation & Process Control
EVAL-SDP-CB1Z board, 1m USB standard-A to mini-B cable.
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.