Development Board, Zynq 7Z007S System-on-Chip (SoC), MiniZed, Low Cost
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Micron 512MB DDR3L, Micron 128Mb QSPI flash, Micron 8GB eMMC mass storage
- On-board USB to JTAG and debug UART circuit
- Murata "Type 1DX" wireless module with 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 plus EDR and BLE
- Dialog Semiconductor DA9062 PMIC (Power Management IC) generates all on-board voltages
- Auxiliary supply input can be used to power designs that require additional current
- Arduino compatible shield interface, 2 x Pmod compatible interfaces
- STMicro LIS2DS12 accelerometer and temperature sensor, STMicro MP34DT05 digital MEMS microphone
- Reset button, user button, user switch, 2 x user bi-element LEDs
- Microchip low power precision CMOS oscillators
- User LED's, button and switch allow for a physical board interface
MiniZed™ development board, Voucher for SDSoC license from Xilinx, Micro USB cable.