Development Kit, Azure Sphere Starter Kit, MT3620 SoC, IoT Development, 2 x MikroBUS Sockets
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Azure Sphere MT3620 Module
- 2x MikroE Click board expansion sockets
- 1x Grove expansion connector (I2C)
- On-board evironmental sensors for light, temperature and barometric pressure
- 3-Axis accelerometer and gyroscope
- Interface for optional OLED 128x64 display
- USB Interface for power and data with host computer
- User pushbutton switches and LEDs
- 5V to 3.3V power regulation
- Terminal footprints for external 5V DC and VBAT supplies