AC Power Source, 9800, 2 kVA, 300 V, 10 A, Single Phase, GPIB, RS232, USB
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- AC, DC and AC+DC power source
- Low total harmonic distortion meets the IEC 61000-3-2 standard
- Comprehensive measurements Vrms, Arms, Vdc, +Apk, -Apk, inrush current, Hz, power factor, apparent power, reactive power, true power, and crest factor
- 0.98 power factor at AC input stage
- Built-in standard waveforms sine, square and clipped sine
- 30 built-in THD waveforms
- Amplifier mode with 1.2 kHz bandwidth for generating user-defined arbitrary waveforms
- Step, List and Pulse modes for generating power line disturbance (PLD) simulations
- List mode supports 10 user-defined programs with up to 100 programmable steps
- Generate custom harmonic waveforms on a PC and download them to the instrument's 5 non-volatile memory locations
- Digital I/O port for external trigger, transient indication, failure status, remote inhibit, RS232, and analog output level programming interface
- Comprehensive protection modes OVP, OCP,OPP, OTP, fan failure, output timer and key lock
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB remote interfaces
BK9832 power source, AC power cord with input connector, Test report, Certificate of calibration.