Development Kit, DA14683 SmartBond Bluetooth SoC, Full GPIO Access, IoT, Pro Kit
- Highly integrated Dialog Semiconductor DA14683 SoC supported
- General purpose LED and push button
- Current monitoring circuit associated with appropriate software on PC
- Powered from either USB2 (DBG) connector or Li-Po Battery
- JTAG and UART interface over USB2 (DBG) connector for development purposes
- Option for coin-cell battery on the daughterboard (non-rechargeable, no current monitored)
Motherboard, DA14683 AQFN60 daughter board with on-board Flash, CR2032 battery, Mini USB cables, Quick starting guide.
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
2 有存貨 需要更多？
即日起您可預購補貨 僅需如常訂購所需數量然後結帳即可。目前可發貨的數量會列入補貨預購，供應商一旦到貨，我們便隨即出貨給您。 產品發貨給您時，才向您收費。
下訂即可添購更多存貨 依照供應商前置時間，預計約 2021/12/20