Electrolytic Capacitor, Screw, 1000 µF, 450 V, B43455 Series, ± 20%, Screw, 10000 hours @ 85°C
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Charge-discharge proof, polar
- Long useful life
- All-welded construction ensures reliable electrical contact
- PAPR terminals available (protection against polarity reversal)
- Version with optimized construction for base cooling (heat sink mounting) available
- Version with low-inductance design available
- Self-extinguishing electrolyte
- The bases of types with threaded stud d <=76.9mm are not insulated
- The bases of types with threaded stud d = 91mm have fully insulated bases
- 350 to 450VDC Rated voltage range
- 1000 to 15000µF Rated capacitance range
Industrial, Power Management