Electrolytic Capacitor, Screw, 4700 µF, 400 V, B43456 Series, ± 20%, Screw, 12000 hours @ 85°C
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Very compact, high CU product
- High reliability and ripple current capability
- All welded construction ensures reliable electrical contact
- Charge discharge proof, polar
- Aluminium case with insulating sleeve
- Mounting with ring clips, clamps
- Threaded stud base with d <= 76.9mm are not insulated and d = 91mm with fully insulated bases
- ±20% tolerance
- Rated voltage range from 350V to 450V
Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices, Power Management