Circular Connector, CA-B, Wall Mount Receptacle, 28 Contacts, Crimp Socket, Reverse Bayonet, 24A-28
- Rapid mating and unmating by a positive quarter turn bayonet locking mechanism
- Quick-mating 3-point reverse bayonet coupling, shock and vibration proof
- 500 mating cycles, IP67/68/69k environmental resistance
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C
- Insulation resistance is > 1000Mohm
- Resilient polychloroprene (neoprene) insulator
- Moisture and corrosion resistant
- Operating voltage is 50VAC
- Aluminium alloy body material with olive drab chromate over cadmium plating
- Copper alloy crimp socket contacts with silver plating
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.