Bench Power Supply, Programmable, 3 Output, 0 V, 30 V, 0 A, 5 A
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- USB and GPIB interface, < 1mVrms voltage (7MHz)/< 3mV p-p/< 5mArms current ripple and noise
- All channels are independently controlled and have isolated outputs for maximum flexibility
- Accurate power delivery to the load, maximum power of 120W, 0° to +40°C operating temperature
- All channels have remote sensing to ensure that programmed voltage is accurately applied to load
- Two 30V channels can be combine in series to double output voltage or parallel to double current
- 0.03% basic voltage output accuracy and 0.1% current accuracy ensure quality test data
- Switchable between 120VAC or 240VAC AC input, 450VA power consumption
- Voltage and current outputs for all channels are displayed simultaneously
- < 0.01% + 3mV/< 0.01% + 3mA load regulation, < 0.01% + 3mV/< 0.1% + 3mA line regulation
- 105.3mm x 241.8mm x 384.0mm (H x W x D) (protective boots and handle installed), 8.5Kg net weight
2230G-30-1 DC power supply, CS-1655-15 rear panel mating, Connector, Multi channel DC power supplies, Documentation, Driver CD.