Auxiliary Contact Block, Time Delay, Off, 1 NO + 1 NC, Screw Clamp Terminals
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Front mountable off-delay timer
- Time delay range from 0.1sec to 30sec
- Rated insulation voltage of 690V conforming to IEC 60947-5-1 standard
- Rated operational voltage of 690VAC at 25Hz to 400Hz
- Conventional free air thermal current of 10A at less than or equal to 60°C
- Irms rated making capacity of 250A at <= 690VDC and 140A at <= 690VAC conforming to IEC 60947-5-1
- Mechanical durability of 5Mcycles
- Minimum switching current of 5mA and switching voltage of 17V
- Operating ambient air temperature range from -5°C to 60°C
- IP2x degree of protection conforming to VDE 0106
Automation & Process Control, Industrial