Portable Induction Loop Amplifier Kit
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Ready for use within seconds
- Free-standing lightweight design
- Ideal for counter, table or desktop use
- Simple one button operation
- Generates a loop listening field of approx. 1.2m²
- Limited horizontal throw of loop field helps maintain privacy
- Excellent sound quality
- Integral high performance microphone accommodates different operator voice levels
- Plug-top charger included in all kits (amplifier charges fully overnight)
- Five years expected battery life under normal operating/charging conditions
- Integral cut-off timer (settable to 10, 30 or 60minutes)
- Remote input socket for optional tie/desk mic
- Indicators provided for power on, input level, charging required and charging in progress
- Coverage 1m operating range at 1KHz providing an AFILS field strength of >100mA/m
- Battery: 12V valve regulated sealed lead acid
- Internal microphone 0.5m optimum operating distance
Contents: PL1 amplifier, plugtop charger, AFILS available sticker, battery, integral microphone and durable cardboard storage/carry case.