WI-FI B/G/N INTELLIGENT MODULE, 2.4GHZ
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n transceiver, STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 with 64KB RAM
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security
- System modes such as station, IBSS and miniAP, firmware update via UART and over the air (FOTA)
- TX power is 18.3dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, 13.7dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- RX sensitivity is -96.0dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, -74.5dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- 16 configurable GPIOs available, UART interface to host system, advanced low-power modes
- Simple AT command set host interface through UART
- Single voltage supply (3.3V typical), surface mount PCB module
- Industrial temperature range from -40°C to 85°C, FCC/CE/IC/SRRC certified
- Small form factor of 26.92mm x 15.24mm x 2.35mm
Wireless, Industrial, Automation & Process Control, Medical, Security
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.