Wi-Fi Module, SPWF04SA 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Transceiver, Integrated Antenna
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n transceiver, integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- High performance STM32F439-ARM Cortex -M4, 256KB SRAM, 2MB embedded high speed flash memory
- Open, WEP, WPA2 PSK, WPA2 enterprise, miniAP easily provisioned (SSID, PWD) & WPS for station
- Station, IBSS and miniAP system modes (supporting up to 5 stations)
- Fast Wi-Fi re-association after reset & secure firmware and FileSystem updates Over The Air (OTA)
- AT command set interface through UART, single voltage supply (3.3V typical)
- UART and SPI interface to host system, 19 configurable GPIOs, SPI interface with simple protocol
- 18.3dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, 13.7dBm at 54Mbps OFDM TX power
- RX sensitivity -96.0dBm at 1Mbps DSSS, -74.5dBm at 54Mbps OFDM
- Small form factor of 26.92mm x 15.24mm x 2.35mm
Wireless, Communications & Networking
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.