Digital Oscilloscope, TBS2000 Series, 2 Channel, 70 MHz, 1 GSPS, 20 Mpts
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Designed for outstanding waveform visualization and analysis
- 15 horizontal grids show 50% more signal, versatile triggering and acquisition modes
- Built-in tips for faster setup and HelpEverywhere provides helpful on-screen tips
- 32 automated measurements and FFT function for thorough waveform analysis
- Power source voltage of 100VAC to 240VAC RMS ±10% and 0°C to 50°C operating temperature
- Channel to channel isolation of >=100:1 at <=70MHz and input impedance of 1Mohm ±2%, 11.5pF ±2.5pF
- USB 2.0 host port on front panel and USB 2.0 device port on rear panel
- Wi-Fi interface provides wireless communications capability
- LXI compliant 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port for remote control over LAN
- Dimension is 372.4mm x 103.3mm x 174.9mm (W x D x H) and weight is 2.62Kg (standalone instrument)
- 9 inch (228 mm) wide format liquid crystal TFT color display
Industrial Automation Control, Hobby & Education, Industrial, Instrumentation, Test & Measurement, Research & Development, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace, Defence, Military, Electronics Design, Embedded Design & Development
TBS2072 DSO, TPP0100 100MHz passive probe (one per analogue channel), 063-4472-xx documentation CD, 071-3078-xx installation and safety manual, 077-1149-xx programmer manual available on documentation CD and on Tek Web, Power cord, Calibration certificate.