Evaluation Module, DDC264 Quad-Channel Current Input Analog to Digital Converter
- The DDC264 is a wide range, charge digitizing A/D converter with 20bit resolution
- Low level current output devices, such as photo sensors, can be directly connected to the DDC264 I/P
- Combines current to voltage conversion, integration, and digital filtering
- For each of the 64 inputs, the DDC264 provides a dual switched integrator front end
- 3mW/channel low power
- 6.3ppm of FSR low noise
- Daisy chainable serial interface
- Easy upgrade for existing DDC family applications
Medical, Sensing & Instrumentation
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
8 有存貨 需要更多？
即日起您可預購補貨 僅需如常訂購所需數量然後結帳即可。目前可發貨的數量會列入補貨預購，供應商一旦到貨，我們便隨即出貨給您。 產品發貨給您時，才向您收費。
下訂即可添購更多存貨 依照供應商前置時間，預計約 2023/1/30