Phillips Screwdriver, VDE, #1 Tip, 60 mm Blade Length, 163 mm Overall Length, PicoFinish Series
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Ideal for high-precision work with electro-technical components, mobile phones and electrical devices
- Soft ergonomically shaped dual-component anti-roll handle
- PicoFinish handle with rotating cap and rapid-turning zone
- Insulated blade made of high quality chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel with hardened tip for long life
- Wiha ChromTop® finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
- Symbols on cap end for easy recognition
- Suitable for safe working on electrical installations up to 1000VAC/1500VDC
- Compliant to IEC 60900:2012