Self-Amalgamating Tape, Electrical Insulation, EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber), Black, 19 mm x 9.15m
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Temflex™ 2151 self bonding rubber splice tape
- Flexible over a wide temperature range up to 80°C
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations
- Compatible with synthetic cable and wire insulations
- Tape is not corrosive to aluminium, or copper conductors
- Fast self-bonding without blistering
- Elongation allows easy application
- Designed for low voltage electrical insulating and moisture sealing applications
將於 2021/12/15 再提供 50 件
即日起您可預購補貨 僅需如常訂購所需數量然後結帳即可。目前可發貨的數量會列入補貨預購，供應商一旦到貨，我們便隨即出貨給您。 產品發貨給您時，才向您收費。