Electrical Insulation Tape, Rubber, Black, 19.05 mm x 4.57 m
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Scotch™ 2242 economical linerless self bonding electrical rubber tape
- Highly conformable, linerless EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based electrical insulating tape
- Designed for use in splicing and terminating wires and cables rated up to 90°C
- Meet industry specifications for flame retardance
- Physical and electrical properties unaffected by degree of stretch
- Uniform tape unwind from roll
- Small roll size (OD), five year shelf life
- Stable over wide application temperature range
- General use, weather-resistant electrical tape
- Suitable for general splice insulation and moisture sealing of electrical connections
即日起您可預購補貨 僅需如常訂購所需數量然後結帳即可。目前可發貨的數量會列入補貨預購，供應商一旦到貨，我們便隨即出貨給您。 產品發貨給您時，才向您收費。