Interface Bridges, USB to UART/MPSSE, 1.08 V, 1.32 V, QFN, 76 Pins, -40 °C
- Supports the PD specification Rev 3.0
- Type-C/PD physical layer protocol
- Options to use external MCU controlling PD policy through I2C interface
- USB to quad serial ports with a variety of configurations
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip, no USB specific firmware programming required
- Extended -40°C to 85°C industrial operating temperature rang
- 3.3V single supply operating voltage range, +3.3V I/O interfacing
- Dedicated Windows/Linux DLLs available for USB to SPI, and USB to I2C applications
- USB bulk data transfer mode (512 byte packets in high speed mode)
- Configurable I/O drive strength (4, 8, 12 or 16mA) and slew rate
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
即日起您可預購補貨 僅需如常訂購所需數量然後結帳即可。目前可發貨的數量會列入補貨預購，供應商一旦到貨，我們便隨即出貨給您。 產品發貨給您時，才向您收費。