Evaluation Board, R7FA4E10D2CFM, 32bit ARM Cortex-M33 MCU
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Equipped with an RA4E1 32bit microcontroller (64-pin, ROM: 512KB, RAM: 128KB)
- No additional tools required for program debugging/writing with built-in SEGGER J-Link™ emulator
- Through-holes with access to all of the pins of the microcontroller
- Arduino Uno and Pmod™ interfaces come standard
- Support for various RA4E1 software and tools
- Board size is 55mm × 95mm and thickness is 1.6mm
- Power supply voltage of 3.3V to 5.5V, MCU operation voltage range from 1.6V to 5.5V
- Reset switch x 1, user switch x 1
- Power indicator: green x 1*1, user: green x 2, debug/power: orange x 1
- Two Digilent Pmod™ (SPI, UART) connectors (not fitted), Arduino™ (Uno R3) connectors
FPB-RA4E1 fast prototyping board (RTK7FPA4E1S00001BE), Quick start guide.
3 有存貨 需要更多？
即日起您可預購補貨 僅需如常訂購所需數量然後結帳即可。目前可發貨的數量會列入補貨預購，供應商一旦到貨，我們便隨即出貨給您。 產品發貨給您時，才向您收費。
下訂即可添購更多存貨 依照供應商前置時間，預計約 2022/3/7