VOLTSTICK PRO 12V AC
Voltage Tester, 12V to 600V, -10 °C, 50 °C, Sageb - Voltstick Pro
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Unique shielded forked tip gives unsurpassed selectivity & reduces the risk of spurious indications
- Ideal for accurately identifying live cables within a bundle
- Locate breaks in cable or blown fuses
- Distinguishes between live and neutral in single and three-phase supplies
- Identifies live cables in junction boxes etc.
- Checks the functionality of circuit breakers and switches
- Includes an adaptor for use with cables too large for the forked tip
- Tip illuminates red to indicate a voltage
- Fully insulated and approved, for safe use
- Voltage range: 12-600Vac
- Response time: instantaneous
- Altitude: <2000m
- Operating temp: -10 to + 50°C
- Power: 2x AAA batteries (supplied)
- Dimensions: 163 x 17mmØ
- Weight: 50g (including batteries)
即日起您可預購補貨 僅需如常訂購所需數量然後結帳即可。目前可發貨的數量會列入補貨預購，供應商一旦到貨，我們便隨即出貨給您。 產品發貨給您時，才向您收費。